Economies of Scale
– Efficient in achieving economies of scale, in particular distribution costs and advertising prove to be most successful.
Safety in the Workplace
– Focus on maintaining safe working conditions as well as their corporate image revolve around safety and consciousness.
Inventory Management Skills
– Able to control stock on hand and install accurate costing systems.
Employment of Skilled Automotive Technicians
– Access to skilled technicians in a workforce that is becoming more technologically advanced.
After Sales Service and Support
– Provide superior customer service in a segment that can be very competitive.
Recent Repair/Technology Info
– Obtain access to repair information for the original equipment manufacturer.
Location Close to Key Markets
– Location will determine market size, average customer income, vehicle count, population, and competition.
IBISWorld Pty Ltd., “Auto Mechanics in the US.” New York: IBISWorld. March 15, 2010. http://www.ibisworld.com